Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Favorite Toy at 3 Months

My Boppy play gym is my favorite activity right now.  When I hit the butterfly, it lights up and plays music.  Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Addie,

    Your toy looks like so much fun and I like your outfits.

    Did you know that I bought the pink polka dot romper? I think I bought it when I was in Little Rock, Arkansas the day you were born. It is hard to remember all the details of that day.

    Island grandma was so excited because you were to be born very soon. I was in the mall all day while your aunt Jennie went to work. I had my phone along and could receive email updates, but I could only get messages if I entered the Lens Crafter's store. I bought a LOT of eye glass cleaner that day so I could see if I might get another email from your mom or dad. I only got a couple of messages because they were busy having you.

    When Jennie came to pick me up at the mall (island grandma loves to shop)after she got off work, she would not tell me if you were born yet. She said I should call your mom. When I heard the news I was so happy, and, of course, I wanted to get on a plane right away so that I could meet you.

    I had to wait three whole days but before I left the mall I bought the pink romper you are wearing in this picture.

    I new you would look beautiful in those colors!

    Love,
    Island grandma

    ReplyDelete