Love that smile little girl. Makes me smile whenever I see yours. Your growing up way too fast and I'm sad because I'm missing it. Spent last weekend starting the remodeling at the lake house so when you, mommy, daddy and Dakota come to visit next time you will have a bedroom that is larger and newly remodeled. Can't wait! Grandapa Pat
Addie, all the big kids at the medical school where I work think you are SO cute. When they come to my office to tell me about their problems, I show them your pictures and they feel much better.
I wanted to tell you that I visited Wilbert, the island pig on Sunday. He ate the two apples I brought him without opening his eyes. I guess Wilbert really likes to sleep. This week he was sleeping under a short palm tree probably because it is cooler and he would not get sunburned.
Holly, the monkey that lives next to Wilbert, grabbed grandma's hand to try and get Wilbert's apples but grandma gave her a banana instead.
I was born on May 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm in Sarasota, Florida. I weighed 6lb 10oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. During the first three months of my life, I lived in a minivan and traveled the US. I am very happy to be home now, but miss all of my family! This blog will keep you posted on what it's like to grow up as a Florida girl with two great parents and a big white dog named Dakota.
Love that smile little girl. Makes me smile whenever I see yours. Your growing up way too fast and I'm sad because I'm missing it. Spent last weekend starting the remodeling at the lake house so when you, mommy, daddy and Dakota come to visit next time you will have a bedroom that is larger and newly remodeled. Can't wait! Grandapa Pat
ReplyDeleteAddie, all the big kids at the medical school where I work think you are SO cute. When they come to my office to tell me about their problems, I show them your pictures and they feel much better.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you that I visited Wilbert, the island pig on Sunday. He ate the two apples I brought him without opening his eyes. I guess Wilbert really likes to sleep. This week he was sleeping under a short palm tree probably because it is cooler and he would not get sunburned.
Holly, the monkey that lives next to Wilbert, grabbed grandma's hand to try and get Wilbert's apples but grandma gave her a banana instead.
Love,
Island Grandma