Monday, October 19, 2009

5-Month Stats

I went in for my 5-month check-up on Thursday. I also got my first vaccine shot, ouch! I didn't even cry, but Mommy still hated it. Here's my 5-month stats:

Weight: 13 lb-8 oz (22nd percentile)
Height: 25.5 in (68th percentile)
Head: 16.2 in (35th percentile)

Lately, I just really love to be outside. We go strolling every night. I also love to watch Dakota and still like to play in my Exersaucer.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl,

    Mommy and I just laid you in bed. You look so sweet and peaceful and it brought tears to my eyes. My favorite time with you is in the morning while Mommy gets ready for the day. We lay on the bed together and I read while you coo and smile and kick. Occassionally, you are interested in the book I read. I think your favorite is Clifford the Big Red Dog. You love the color red and you open your eyes wide as you try to find him on the page. I can't imagine you growing up, but every time I turn around you are doing something new and amazing. Just last week you started communicating with your voice. You make a cute straining sound at you reach for new things. You get very excited when you get to go outside. You definetly appreciate nature! Jennie is taking care of you during the day as I try to find a new job. We are so grateful for her help and she is teaching you so many new things.

    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete