My Tia Tia (that's Auntie, Auntie in Spanish) Jennie has moved to New York! Her last day of being my nanny was on December 18. I am so greatful that she was able to be my nanny for a few months because we had so much fun together and she took such good care of me. Some of our favorite times were taking LOTS of strolls outside, laying out by the pool (I was in the shade), shopping, meeting Mommy for lunch, going to Miami, chasing and playing with Dakota, teaching me how to do flips, and lots of playing with toys and reading books. We only had one scary day when I choked on a small piece of apple. Jennie knew just what to do and saved the day!
Everyone can tell I love my Tia so much because I go crazy when she comes in the room. At Christmas in South Dakota I hadn't seen her for a few days, and then she came to visit. I immediately started smiling and reaching and straining to get to her. I hope we get to visit her often in NYC because I will miss her a lot!
Mommy and Daddy are very sad that she is gone too. They really appreciated her help and are thankful for the time we all got to spend together. We are all hoping Jennie will move to Sarasota someday!
This is a picture of Jennie and I at our Christmas party on December 19. All of our neighbors and friends came over to celebrate the holidays, say good-bye to Jennie, and welcome Grandma Julie to Sarasota. I had a blast and didn't go to bed until 11:30 (much to Mommy's dismay). I was having too much fun to sleep...I'm definitely a social butterfly.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment