Addie was talking up a storm with the doctor at her 2-1/2 year check-up, and the subject turned to food. When the doctor asked Addie what is her favorite food, Addie paused for a loooong while, pursed her lips and tapped them with her pointer finger, and then said, "hmmmmmm, hot dogs." In all seriousness. I laughed out loud because the truth is I can count on one hand how many times Addie has even eaten hot dogs! I told the doctor that, and both she and Addie looked at me like, yeah right, I know she's lying. At least when the doctor asked her what else she likes Addie said strawberries and blueberries. Phew! Hopefully that convinced the doctor that I do serve things other than junk food.
Here are Addie's 2-1/2 year stats:
Weight: 25.3 lb (12th percentile)
Height: 34.8 in (32nd percentile)
Head Circ: 19 in (52nd percentile)
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment