Monday, February 6, 2012

Addie and Dakota - Best Buds!

Dakota is crazy and wild sometimes, but Addie loves him so much. They hang out together a lot, and she affectionately refers to him as the "big white beast."

Here they are the morning after we returned home from our week in South Dakota for Christmas. Dakota snuck up on the bed while I was out of the room, and I found them sleeping all snuggled up together. So sweet!


That same day, although Addie had dozens of new toys to play with, I found her in the office playing with paper cut-out popsicle stick puppets. She lined them all up on Dakota's belly, and then they all got to ride down "the slide."


Here is Addie, Dakota, and Shannon hanging out together on Dakota's bed.

Most mornings while Jay and I get ready for work we find Addie and Dakota snuggled up together watching TV. He is the perfect pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment