Addie has always been a huge fan of Disney stories and characters. One of her favorite things to do at age 3 is to pretend to be characters. Everyday when I get home from work, we have to decide who I am going to be for the evening...Cinderella, Belle, Simba, Nemo - you name it. Whether a princess or an animal, I have played just about every character. We'll carry on all night role playing. She absolutely loves acting out stories and pretending to be characters.
This all started shortly after our first trip to Disney. I took her to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom a few times when she was 2, and then in August 2012 I purchased annual passes so we could drive up for day trips. We probably go to Disney an average of once per month, and she absolutely loves it every time! She goes on some of the rides, but her favorite thing to do is to meet the characters. She will wait in line for as long as she needs to just for that one minute of talking to a character. She also loves the parades! Right now her favorite rides are Dumbo, Astro Orbiter, Small World, Magic Carpets, and Spinning Tea Cups at Magic Kingdom, and the African Safari and Triceratops Spin at Animal Kingdom. She also loves the Bear Country Jamboree at Magic Kingdom.
We went to Disney with our friends Teresa and Ellie a few times, including one overnight "slumber party" at a Disney hotel. We got adjoining rooms and the girls absolutely loved it! We plan to do that again in April when Teresa and Ellie come to Florida for a visit (they recently moved to Texas).
I have hundreds of Disney pictures but decided to post just a few!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment