It rained at grandma's house yesterday too. I saw lots of dark, stormy clouds and then a big, beautiful rainbow shot across the sky and landed in the sea.
I wonder if the rainbow pointed the way to a treausre chest of gold left behind by a pirate?
Today it is sunny at island grandma's house. On the way to work I saw a large pride of yellow tailed monkeys. They were eating berries for breakfast. The younger ones were playing tag and king of the tree.
When you get a little older and come to see me, I will show you the monkeys. Plus, we can go down to Reggae beach to meet Wilbert, the island big. He is VERY big! Hugs to you, Dakota, mommy and daddy.
I was born on May 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm in Sarasota, Florida. I weighed 6lb 10oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. During the first three months of my life, I lived in a minivan and traveled the US. I am very happy to be home now, but miss all of my family! This blog will keep you posted on what it's like to grow up as a Florida girl with two great parents and a big white dog named Dakota.
Good afternoon Addie~
ReplyDeleteIt rained at grandma's house yesterday too. I saw lots of dark, stormy clouds and then a big, beautiful rainbow shot across the sky and landed in the sea.
I wonder if the rainbow pointed the way to a treausre chest of gold left behind by a pirate?
Today it is sunny at island grandma's house. On the way to work I saw a large pride of yellow tailed monkeys. They were eating berries for breakfast. The younger ones were playing tag and king of the tree.
When you get a little older and come to see me, I will show you the monkeys. Plus, we can go down to Reggae beach to meet Wilbert, the island big. He is VERY big!
Hugs to you, Dakota, mommy and daddy.
Island Grandma