Addie is still blowing us away with what she says lately. I thought I'd dedicate a special post to some of her fun phrases and sentences over the past week or so.
Addie is still somewhat obsessed with the TV. She often will ask to "watch T," or watch Nemo or watch Kipper or watch Cailou. If I say no she usually will respond with, "Sure, mama. It's ok. Just a little bit. Little bit T." She is very good at compromising.
She loves to go swimming at our neighbor Jim's house. He always has pretzles, which she loves. The other day she was there swimming with Grandma Julie, and she asked Jim for another pretzle. She was still in the water, so Jim told her she should wait until she got out of the pool. She responded with, "Pla-weeeeeese, Jim. I want another preztle please." She is getting good at begging too.
The other day Addie and I were playing with her puzzles. All of a sudden she got very still and quiet, which is what she usually does when she has to go poo. I asked her if she wanted to go try to use the potty, and she looked at me in all seriousness and said, "No, mama. I'm busy." Apparently her puzzles are much more important than the potty right now!
Although she still usually talks in phrases, she also has said some very clear, complete sentences. Last night at dinner she wanted to go outside and I told her to wait until we were done eating. She responded with, "No, mama. I want to go outside now." Clear as a bell.
Her favorite foods right now are ice cream and freezies. Last night we had tacos and I asked her if she wanted some sour cream, and she said, "Sure." (She still isn't saying yes). She dipped her burrito in it, and then started eating it with her spoon. Then she asked for "more sour ice cream."
She says something that amazes us at least once a day!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment